среда, 25 мая 2011 г.

Under a milky-white umbrella...

 
Today i want to show you my new outfit.
What do you think about my umbrella? I think it's perfect for a sunny day - it protects me from bright sun-lithts and at the same time it's very stylish. It's rather difficult to meet someone with a summer umbrella so i looked very original and unforgettable.
I hope you like my watch! When i first saw it i totally fall in love with it! It's just perfect.
When my Granny was young, one very handsome pilot gave it to her as a sign of his love. It's so nice to remember that when i was a little girl i asked my Granny to tell me this story almost every nigth. I thought it was a fairytale and i dreamed that one day i would become a beautiful lady and my prince would give me something like this watch. I know it sounds funny but i still believe in this fairytale. 














I wish you to find your fairytale!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий